How our Sanitary Units Keep Bacteria at Bay
23 August 2017
All kinds of surfaces are touched by a multitude of people in everyday situations, for example a door handle. These surfaces can be a significant health risk as they serve as transfer sites for contagious viruses and harbour bacteria.
Did you know that not only do our liners contain antimicrobial technology, but it’s also built in to the units themselves.
Each sanitary waste unit has this invisible protection moulded into it, providing durable lifelong protection against harmful bacteria build-up on the product surface and ensuring maximum hygiene for both users and servicing staff.
It works using antimicrobial technology, which is technology specifically created to reduce microbes. Microbes can include mould, bacteria, fungi, and viruses, such as Influenza and MRSA.
- Continuous protection, 24 hours per day.
- Up to 99.99% reduction in microbe levels on protected surfaces.
- Protection for a products entire life cycle.
- Proven effectiveness against Influenza (H1N1) virus and MRSA.
- Contains silver compounds which have superior antimicrobial efficacy against a large range of microbes.
- Registered with BPR (Biocidal Product Regulation) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) compliant additive.